Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New York Comic Con 2014

I always have trouble picking which photos to post so for now on I will be Post my Favorites, as usual, to this blog and the rest to my facebook.

Link: Pedro Estevez Facebook

So here are just some shots from this year's NYCC. This year I was lucky enough to actually make it in some big panels, one being the "Bird Man" panel with Ed Norton and Micheal Keaton. As always, there were some great costumes that I couldn't resist photographing and  I put some Photoshop work in some photos. So Enjoy!

If you'd like to see all my NYCC photos, here's a link to my facebook album.

Link: NYCC 2014 Album

If you are someone who I had the pleasure of photographing at NYCC, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.






No comments:

Post a Comment